100% FARMER OWNED
Based in California, Pachamama Coffee Cooperative of Small-Scale Coffee Producers is a unique organization that is wholly-owned and controlled by small-scale coffee farmers around the world. Pacha’s member-cooperatives represent thousands of families in Peru, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico and Ethiopia.
- COCLA -More than 7,500 farm families in Peru. http://www.coclaperu.com/
- PRODECOOP – More than 2,300 farm families in Nicaragua. www.prodecoop.com
- MANOS CAMPESINAS – More than 1,100 farm families in Guatemala.http://www.manoscampesinas.org/ingles/index.htm
- LA UNION REGIONAL DE HUATUSCO – More than 1,900 farm families in Veracruz, Mexico.
- OROMIA COFFEE FARMERS CO-OP UNION – More than 100,000 families in Ethiopia. www.oromiacoffeeunion.org